Updated Jan 9, 2023
At LLRS Aphrodite Temple Services, we are intelligent about risks for disease transmission and adopt a harm reduction and/or benefit optimization approach. We practice explicit verbal consent at Aphrodite Temple and you will always have a choice to limit your participation and activities to what feels safe for you. You will also always be allowed to change your mind, as many times as your mind changes.
We invite you to use the COVID CARE framework developed by Evelin Dacker, for navigating your choices.
If you are scheduled to attend an upcoming Aphrodite Temple, please review the following guidelines for optimal health and safety protocols concerning COVID-19.
Before Aphrodite Temple:
- Limit social interactions 14 days prior to the retreat, wear masks in public, monitor your health
- Get tested before leaving for the Aphrodite Temple venue
- If you are showcasing any symptoms that are abnormal for you at any time within the 14 days leading up to the event: STAY HOME. You will be able to use most of your financial donations to attend future LLRS Aphrodite Services
Traveling to retreat:
- Practice social distancing to the best of your ability
- Wear masks and gloves throughout your journey if you are traveling by plane, bus, train, replacing them every couple of hours
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Avoid touching your face or eating with your hands
- Bring a thermometer to monitor your temperature
- Avoid staying in hotels, plan your travels to come directly to the Temple location when possible
- You will be asked to take a Covid 19 Rapid test upon arrival, If your test is negative, you will be invited to participate in the event. If your test is positive you will be asked to leave and a portion of your financial donation will be held for a future LLRS service
- You will have the option to wear a mask
- You may ask people you wish to be in close contact with to wear a mask
- Aphrodite Temple has high sanitizing protocols in place that will continue to be practiced