At Aphrodite Temple, we are intelligent about risks for disease transmission and adopt a harm reduction approach. We practice explicit verbal consent at Aphrodite Temple and you always have a choice to limit your participation and activities to what feels safe for you.
We invite you to use the COVID CARE framework developed by Evelin Dacker, for navigating your choices.
If you are scheduled to attend an upcoming Aphrodite Temple, please review the following guidelines for optimal health and safety protocols concerning COVID-19.
Before Aphrodite Temple:
- Limit social interactions 14 days prior to the retreat, wear masks in public, monitor your health
- Get tested
- If you are showcasing any symptoms that are abnormal for you at any time within the 14 days leading up to the event: STAY HOME. You will be able to use any money paid for future retreats
Traveling to retreat:
- Practice social distancing to the best of your ability
- Wear masks and gloves throughout your journey if you are traveling by plane, bus, train, replacing them every couple of hours
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Avoid touching your face or eating with your hands
- Bring a thermometer to monitor your temperature
- Avoid staying in hotels, plan your travels to come directly to the Temple location when possible
- You will be asked to change your clothing upon arrival, place them in a plastic bag and shower before joining the group
- Check temperature of staff and attendees daily
- You will have the option to wear a mask
- You may ask people you wish to be in close contact with to wear a mask
- Aphrodite Temple has high sanitizing protocols in place that will continue to be practiced